Google

Sunday

Hallucinate Colors with Hypnosis « CreativitytotheMAX






Hallucinate Colors with Hypnosis « CreativitytotheMAX



As a hypnotherapist AND an art dilettante I was fascinated by this article! Sometimes just before I go to bed I can see swirling colors, predominately purple, like a lava lamp in my minds eye. Maybe I've hypnotized myself!









The Best Lake Tahoe Trip Ever



We're on our way to Lassen Volcanic National Park, but first we stop along the 80 at the Donner Pass Rest Area where the Pacific Crest Trail, PCT, crosses the freeway.






No comments:

SoMuch.com
Popular Internet Links directory focused mainly on Computers and Programming but also covers humor, entertainment, news, Medical, Real Estate and Property, Travel, Timeshare and Cruises, Fitness and Bodybuilding, Music and Graphics. Links are updated daily.

Search This Blog

Have you ever been hypnotized?